Carrie Symonds who was born on 17th of March 1988, in London, is the fiancé of the British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson. Carrie was raised and brought up in the southwest area of the city. She did her schooling from Godolphin and Latymer School. She completed her graduation in History and soon later, started to work as a journalist of the conservative party press team in 2010. After that, she became the communication director of the political formation.
Carrie Symonds Wiki/Biography
Born and brought up in London, Carrie Symonds works as a PR and communication director for the conservative party. She finished her graduation from the University of Warwick. In 2018, she also joined the Oceana environmental organization. Carrie is said to be dating Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of the UK. Presently, she lives with British Prime Minister in the official residence of the PM with their dog named Dilyn.
Carrie was born to a wealthy family in London. Matthew Symonds, her father, founded ‘The Independent newspaper’ while Josephine Mcaffe, her mother, is the newspaper’s lawyer.
There is a news that Carrie is currently dating the Prime Minister of the UK, Boris Johnson. They both live together but have not decided to get married anytime soon. They also adopted a dog last September, whom they named Dylin. The news about their relationship got aired when they were seen together having dinner on the occasion of Valentine’s day.
Carrie Symonds did her primary education from the Godolphin and Latymer School in London only. Later, she moved to the University of Warwick to complete her graduation in History. Soon after completing her studies, Carrie decided to work as a journalist in the conservative party press team. Journalism runs in her blood. She then worked as a PR and Communications director for the party and lately in 2018, joined the Oceana Environmental Organisation.
Having worked as a journalist and then at some reputable positions as a PR, Carrie has emerged out as a strong personality over the years. Symonds’s net worth would be $500 thousands while she is getting around £40-50k salary.
She is in a relationship with Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of the UK and both are planning to get married soon.
- Here are some hidden facts about Carrie Symonds which you would like to know and get acknowledged to.
- Carrie was born in East Sheen, London. Currently, she resides in the City of Westminster, London along with her partner, Boris Johnson.
- She is an animal lover who loves to fight for their rights and protection. Thus, not only as a PR associate but Carrie also works as an animal rights activist.
- She had survived a rape attempt at the age of 19 by the Black Cab rapist John Worboys.
- She lived in 10 Downing with Boris for a short period of time and during the tenure, she approached Samantha Cameron for advice.
- Carrie Symonds is engaged to Boris Johnson and the couple has been expecting a baby soon. The couple will also be marrying soon according to the sources.