Niveditha Gowda is one of the popular Indian models and an actress, who rose to fame and popularity from her Dubsmash and Musically videos. Her brilliant acting and lip-syncing videos went viral on the internet and turned Gowda into an overnight sensation. At a very young age, Niveditha had an interest in dancing. She used to participate in dance at her school and during festival celebrations.
In addition to being a social media influencer and a popular personality, Niveditha Gowda is known for participating in the Bigg Boss Kannada season 5. This 20-year-old actress became the talk of the town for dating her Bigg Boss co-contestant Chandan Shetty. Keep reading to learn more about Nivi’s personal and professional life.
Niveditha Gowda Wiki/Biography
Born on 12th May 2000, Niveditha Gowda is 20 years old as in 2020. She was born in the Mysuru city in Karnataka. Her zodiac sign is Taurus and she holds Indian nationality. As per the religion, she follows Hinduism. Her father, Ramesh Lakshman, is a businessman. Gowda’s mother is Hema Ramesh. She is a housewife. Niveditha has a brother named Rahul Ramesh. She is Vokkaligas by caste.
Niveditha attended Atomic Energy Central School, Mysuru. After completing her primary education, she enrolled in SBRR Mahajana First Grade College. She studied computer applications and achieved a bachelor’s degree in the course.
Niveditha achieved popularity for her musically and Dubsmash video. Since then, she started getting modeling projects. Niveditha has done several commercials. She has endorsed many brands.
She participated in the Bigg Boss Kannada season 5 in 2017. She performed well and become one of the finalists of the season. Niveditha got many ramp-walking projects.
Niveditha is married as per the marital status. She dated the popular singer Chandan Shetty for quite a few years. The duo met on Bigg Boss season 5 and became good friends. Chandan proposed to Niveditha at a public event and the couple tied the knot on 26th February 2020.
Hobbies and Favorites
Gowda’s hobbies are dancing, traveling, horse riding, and listening to music. She loves ethnic wear such as saree. Her favorite actresses are Kajal Agarwal and Samantha. In terms of actors, she likes to watch the movies of Rajnikanth and Nagarjuna. Her favorite destination is Munnar and London.
In terms of beverage, Gowda likes to drink a strawberry milkshake. Strawberry is her favorite food while pink and black are her favorite colors.
Less-known Facts About Niveditha Gowda
- Since childhood, Niveditha had a deep interest in dancing. She was a regular and active student during her school days. Moreover, Gowda was an active participant in all the co-curricular activities.
- Niveditha is a Kannadian model. She started her career with Dubsmash and Musically videos. Her videos got viral on the internet and she became a popular social media personality. These videos also got her many commercial ads and TV projects.
- She has sponsored many brands
- Bigg Boss host Sudeep Sanjeev had teased Gowda for not being able to speak in Kannada properly. She used to mix up Kannada and English very often. Following this incident, Niveditha was trolled on social media by the Kannada audience. Several memes were made on her.
- She is also seen in Kannada Kotyadhipathi
- Gowda got to walk the ramp for several fashion shows such as Ningbi and Mysore fashion week.
- The love of her life Chandan Shetty proposed to her for marriage at a public event. He went down on his knees and asked Niveditha if she would marry him. To this, Niveditha said Yes.
- Though the grand proposal was appreciated by her fans, some didn’t take it well and criticized the duo for misusing the public platform for private affairs.
- Niveditha is a fitness enthusiast. She likes gymming and follows strict diet plans to maintain her body.