Manjul Khattar is one of the popular Indian TikTokers. In addition to creating comedy and romantic video clips on Musically and TikTok, Khattar is an actor and model.
He also runs a YouTube channel, in which, he keeps up his viewer’s engagement by posting funny videos.
He earned recognition and popularity for his amazing lip-syncing videos, in which, he is seen imitating the popular Indian TV celebrities.
Manjul is the recipient of several TikTok and YouTube badges for being an amazing comedian star.
Apart from modeling and acting, Manjul is a talented singer and guitarist. Overall, this 21-year-old, multi-talented boy has achieved lots of popularity and fame at a very young age.
Manjul Khattar Wiki/Biography
Born on 20th July 1998, Khattar is 21 years old as in 2020. He was born and raised in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Cancer is his zodiac sign and he holds the Indian nationality.
His father, Om Prakash Khattar, is a businessman. His mother, Sneh Om Khattar, is a housewife.
He has two siblings – a brother ‘Abhineet Khattar’ and a sister ‘Ruchika Kaushik’. Moreover, he follows Hinduism.
|Height (approx)||in centimeters: 170 cm|
in meters: 1.70 m
in feet inches: 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms: 72 kg|
in pounds: 158 lbs
Manjul Khattar attended Xion International Convent School, Gurugram and completed his schooling from his hometown.
For further qualifications, he enrolled in Amity University, Noida and completed his graduation. As per the qualification status, Manjul is a graduate and the holder of the bachelor’s degree in commerce.
Manjul Khattar created his social networking accounts in 2016. He started uploading random photos on his Instagram account.
Little did he know that his smooth hairstyle and flawless skin would gain him the attention and popularity form the Indian audience.
He got quite popular on social media. By this time, he developed an interest in acting and posting comedy videos.
A year later, Manjul started his own YouTube channel where he posted funny videos. He also created an account on Musically, which was booming in India.
His social media friends advised him to try his luck on musically. Considering their advice, he made his first lip-syncing video on Ranbir Kapoor’s monologue from the movie Rockstar.
His performance won the hearts of his fans and resulted in a boost in his fan following. He started posting videos on different genres, however, comedy was the genre that attracted a majority of his fans. He decided to focus more on creating comedy content. His fan following on musically and Instagram increased drastically.
Manjul has done many TV commercials. He has endorsed brands like Myntra, One Plus, and more. In addition to acting, Manjul got a modeling project with the SS Fashion Group.
His dream is to get a golden opportunity to step into the Bollywood and Hollywood industry.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Monthly Income||Under Review|
Favorites and Hobbies
In terms of food, Manjul likes to eat Pizza and Pasta. Perhaps, Italian is his favorite cuisine. His favorite actors are Shah Ruk Khan and John Travolta.
He likes to watch the movies of Deepika Padukone. In terms of Car, Ford Mustang is his favorite. Moreover, his favorite cartoon character is Shizuka Minamoto from Doraemon.
Red is his favorite color while Thailand & Australia are his favorite destinations. His hobbies include Traveling, acting, shopping, singing, playing the guitar, and gymming.
Girlfriends and Relationships
Manjul is unmarried as per the marital status. This 21-year-old TikToker had been dating Aashika Bhatia (an actor and TikTok star) for quite a while. They were spotted together at many public events. They even make many romantic TikTok videos together. Manjul was also rumored to be dating another TikToker Ritika Badiani.
Manjul never confirmed his dating rumors. According to Manjul, he is single and is currently focusing on his career. Perhaps, he doesn’t like to expose his personal life to the media.
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|Mobile Number||Not Available|
|Whatsapp Number||Not Available|
|Email ID||Not Available|
|Residence Address||Not Available|
Less-Known Facts About Manjul Khattar
- Manjul wanted to pursue his career in the entertainment industry from a very young age. He was in the ninth standard when he decided to join the acting world.
- Manjul is famous for his flawless skin and amazing hair. Fans often wonder about his skincare routine and hair brands.
- He is a big-time foodie
- Khattar has a big crush on the popular cartoon character Shizuka in Doraemon.
- Manjul has 13 million followers on TikTok and 2 million+ followers on Instagram.
- He runs his own YouTube channel named ‘Manjul Khattar’, where he uploads funny videos. He has more than 5 Lakh followers on YouTube.
- Manjul appeared in the song Shy Mora Saiyaan in the year 2018.
- Considering his popularity on TikTok and social networking sites, brands started approaching Manjul for TV commercials. Manjul has sponsored many famous brands including Life Stores, Myntra, and One Plus.
- Manjul has two tattoos inked on his right and left hand.
- Even though his eye’s original color is black, many people mistook his eye color for green since he wears green lenses very often.
- Manjul was all set to participate in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye season 9’ along with his girlfriend Aashika Bhatia. However, the duo couldn’t make it to the show.
- Manjul is a trained singer. He loves to play various musical instruments such as piano, guitar, drums, table, conga, and more.
- Even though he received so much love and appreciation from audiences, Manjul got trolled on Instagram for his acting. Some fans even doubted his sexuality and called him gay.
- Manjul was seen performing at Musical.ly event organized at the Westin Mumbai Garden City.
You Might Also Like: